Saturday, April 14, 2007

What were we thinking????


Ok, if I thought I was tired on Wednesday, you should see me now! Ed likes to remind me- with what were you thinking with 2 kids instead of 1!!
Liana still has only bonded to me- the jury is still out on Ed and she cries when I leave her with him. She does however adore her big brother!
John is trying so hard to help with EVERYTHING!! He wants to get out her pjs, there are now clothes all over the floor. She starts to play with a toy, he takes it away to "show her how to do it". He makes the formula for me every morning- we are both covered with powder when we are done! I go to put her down, he wants to help- talking the whole time and of course waking her up several times. He is putting on a very brave face, but at the same time he is very stressed- has to be in the room with me at all times, will not leave me alone with Liana, and breaks out into tears for no reason.
Since the baby is still not acclimated to the house and will not let Ed comfort her, I am up with her approx 4 times a night and have not caught up on my sleep. Liana has also given up on the wonderful nap schedule we had in Hanoi (3 hours in the morning and 2 in the afternoon) and has decided no naps is a better idea- way too many new things to explore here- why sleep?
I'm hoping by the time this long weekend is done, we will all be in a better routine. I need some good sleep soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful to see you home what a great picture... looking forward to one of all of you! cherie