Monday, April 9, 2007

Getting ready for home

We will be hopping on our first plane home in 26 hours and will be in Boston 25 hours after that! Unfortunately, both Liana and I are sick. She has a bad cold and is taking decongestants and ibuprofin. I have a sore throat full of white patches and feel sore all over. I am taking zithro and ibuprofin and will take some psuedophed before the plane ride. We both had our chicken soup for dinner- me Pho and her Congee. Liana just took her bath and we are both getting ready for bed at 7:15.
The funny thing is I am so congested that I can't smell anything. Do you think my neighbors on the plane will tell me when she has a poopy diaper? :)

1 comment:

Draycos said...

Hey, Kelly here. Good luck and best wishes on your trip home. We were planning to bring Maeve over to play with Liana, but as you were sick we are kind of glad you were out at the time.

Good luck!!!!
The Doubleday-Bushes