Monday, April 16, 2007

Settling in

Things are slowly getting back to normal here. Ed went back to work today. I was home with the 2 kids (John's school was closed due to Patriot's Day). We dropped by my work to visit and then went to a friend's house for a play date and lunch. Both kids slept in the car to and from (1 hour each way). Not quite as good as a nap in bed, but better than nothing. Liana was asleep by 6:30 and John by 7:30. Amazingly it is 9pm and I am still awake! I take the baby to the Dr for her first appointment tomorrow. I am not sure if they will start all her vaccinations this week or if we will go back next week for that. Liana is starting to warm up to Ed. She is definitely comfortable crawling all over the house, and chasing the dog. I can again put her in her crib while she is awake and she can soothe herself to sleep- a good sign that she is feeling safe here.

No comments: