Friday, April 6, 2007

Waiting to fly home

We will get the elusive visa on Monday- the woman at the embassy told me Liana looks much cuter in person than she does on her visa-not sure what that means :)
They said the visas have to be approved in the US which is why they can't issue same day. I have flights out Tuesday night on Thai Air- they don't fly Monday. The mommies for Los Ninos agency who are starting week 5 here are also getting their visas on Monday- we were all happy to see each other at the embassy on Friday and have a play date set up for Sunday. I have lots of plans with all kinds of people to kep busy. The other families leaving picked up formula, water, and diapers for me at the market to save me the trip with Liana. Everyone is taking good care of me!

2 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

YAHOO!!!
I am so happy that you were able to get a flight for Tuesday!
I am glad to see that you are keeping busy in the time you have left.
Liana is even CUTER IN PERSON!?
I did not think someone could get any cuter!
Hugs,
Kerry

Kerry D-C said...

PS--need me to call you again?!
and enjoy the weather...going to be in the 20's here on Sunday. Bundle that baby up when you land in Boston!