Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Now that I know we are heading home soon, I am really enjoying my time here- especially getting to know the other families. The only time I was sad was after I spoke on the phone to John. He told me all about everything the Easter Bunny had brought him. He was so excited! I am going to ask Ed to post a picture of him with his Easter basket. He wanted to know what the Easter Bunny had brought Liana and I. I told him that I got Oreo cookies and Liana received a new ball and a toy airplane.
I went out to dinner with the new PLAN families that have just arrived and will be getting their babies tomorrow. They are so excited. They are a great group and already seem very close with each other. We had a birthday cake to celebrate Abram's birthday- he turned 12 today. I look forward to meeting all their babies on Tuesday before I fly out. When I was with the new group, I felt like I had had Liana forever, yet at the same time watching their excitement it reminded me that only 3 weeks ago we were in the same place they are!

No comments: